Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Job type: Permanent
A manufacturing company who specialise in the beauty sector are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee all operations of the manufacturing business areas, review and improve operating procedures, and ensure alignment with Health & Safety standards.
• Supervise all operations and schedules, keeping processes on target to deadlines
• Review operating procedures for efficiency, looking for areas of improvement
• Ensure Health & Safety standards are met
• Manage maintenance and repair of all manufacturing equipment
• Strong history of experience within a manufacturer with a proven success in KPIs
• Understanding of quality control, processing equipment and batching systems
• Ability to manage staff across teams – with this comes excellent interpersonal, organisational, planning, and IT skills
Early finish on Fridays
Package including generous annual leave, medical insurance
If you are interested in this position then please apply here ASAP
Natasha Prince / Recruitment Consultant
D R Newitt Recruitment in Manchester
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.