Are you a seasoned Operations Manager with a passion for growth and a taste for success? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within a rapidly growing company?
Specialising within food manufacturing, this is an establishment who have rapidly grown over the last few years. With expansion plans in place, they are in search for a well experienced operations manager who can take this company to the next level!
– You will build your team around you. You will report directly to the owner and be singularly responsible for developing their new site.
– You will help the owner develop their manufacturing strategy to ensure growth targets are met.
– This position will involve the building of processes and systems to ensure that there are metrics in place to control efficiency, product quality, team satisfaction, health and safety and food safety
– This is a role for a hands-on individual. You must enjoy the challenge of building teams to make great food as much as developing business strategy with the owner.
– Experience working within a small – medium scale food manufacturing environment
– Excellent communication skills and be able to engage and mobilise a team to deliver against well-defined objectives.
– Have well-developed organisational skills and possess a natural ability to organise workflows for teams, setting out robust and efficient processes that always deliver against a pre-defined output requirement.
– Experience in helping company growth
– Understanding of health and safety within a fast paced environment
What's in this for you?
– Competitive Package
– Opportunity to join and implement your strategies within a rapidly growing company
– Opportunity to work within a family orientated team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00-£65,000.00 per year