Operations Manager, East Scotland
Location: East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
I am working with a new client, an Edinburgh based manufacturing company with a very progressive attitude and big plans. A new role has been created for an Operations Manager to take control at this central site.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow your career.
• Full accountability for the large Production and Despatch areas
• Staff management responsibility for circa 50 people
• Implementation and delivery of Continuous Improvement and Lean methodologies throughout your departments
• Massive focus on H&S across the department
• Regular meetings and daily interactions with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain management teams
• Contact with Suppliers and Customers as required
• An experienced Operations Manager with experience in Production/Manufacturing
• A strong Leader, capable of driving performance of a large and established team
• Experienced in CI/Lean manufacturing with examples of success that can be discussed
• Strong IT systems skills
• An adaptable communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work, gets the job done!
What’s on offer
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to grow your career in a forward-thinking company
If you are interested in this role, please upload your CV today. If you have questions, then please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment in Edinburgh.