Operations Finance Manager, Suffolk
Salary: Up to £75k DOE
Location: Suffolk – potential for 2 day per week from home
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
An exciting and innovative business that pride themselves in supplying the best quality of pet food items to the major retailers. Great new company that are growing quickly and revolutionising the world of pet foods.
The company have a site in Suffolk and require an Operations Finance Manager. The role is site based, although there is scope to work from home two days per week. Your duties will include:
• Preparing and presenting financial reports on a weekly and monthly basis to give valuable insights to senior management and stakeholders.
• Closely liaising with other department managers to ensure accurate and efficient stock management.
• Work closely with the operations and HR teams to assist with payroll.
• Create monthly reports detailing manufacturing performance, gross margins, inventory, month end reports.
• Work with other non-finance departments, helping them to understand their finance numbers and suggesting how to implement improvements.
• Liaising with external auditors and accountants to assist with annual reporting and compliance requirements.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered as the new Operations Finance Manager you will need:
• Previous experience within a manufacturing business
• Qualified and experienced accountant
• Proven ability to improve current processes and systems by generating new insights
• Ability to understand complex data and then report on it
• Proficiency in using EP systems (previous experience with Xero would be advantageous)
What’s on offer
• Salary of up to £75,000
• A MacBook
• 25 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday
• 12 Weeks paternity / Maternity leave
• 4 Week work from anywhere policy
• Yearly personal development budget
• Personal health optical and dental insurance