Our client, operating from a large and state of the art Distribution Centre in Peterborough are seeking a new Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team and assist with the ongoing success of the site.
This is a hands-on, fast-paced position that will suit candidates with some exposure to the Supply Chain/Distribution Industry.
• Build and manage contacts for all customer logistics department and preferred carriers.
• Coordinate supply chain and assume ownership of supplies to ensure OTIF.
• Management of stock holding and inventory – working with global suppliers and stake-holders.
• Monitor shipments daily and complete weekly and monthly reports – at times, reporting to Managers out-with the UK.
• Logistics coordination managed between international suppliers and customers with high levels of efficiency.
• An experienced Supply Chain or Logistics Coordinator – ideally with International Logistics experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for driving results.
• Capacity to manage and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• IT Systems skills must be strong.
• Excellent communication skills.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a global leader in the industry.
• Excellent career prospects.
• State of the art working environment.
• Generous staff discount.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please apply with your CV today. If you have any questions, please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.