Want to work for one of the country’s most prominent food companies? They are looking for a team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude to join their team as an Operations Assistant, based in East Surrey. A great opportunity for you to develop your skill set by learning from some of the best in the business and progress your career to the next level.
• Coordinate supply, receipt of documents, port checks and deal with all issues in-between to ensure delivery is OTIF.
• Keep up to date with current regulations regarding import documentation to ensure all is correct and compliant.
• Monitor shipments daily and complete weekly and monthly reports.
• Liaise with 3PLs and own fleet
• An experienced Supply Chain or FMCG Coordinator/Administrator.
• Capacity to manage and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• IT Systems skills must be strong, especially with excel.
• A levels or degree equivalent required.
What’s on offer:
• The opportunity to join an international leader in the food industry.
• Excellent career prospects.
• Benefits package
If you would like to apply… APPLY!
If you have any questions, please call Hollie Gillies at D R Newitt Recruitment.