Our client based in Midlothian is a leader within the food manufacturing industry. They are looking for an Operational Technical Support team member to join their fantastic company
The Role Overview:
As the operational technical support, you will be supporting and deputising for the Operational Compliance & Quality Manager working closely with external or 3rd party auditors and local authorities ensuring full compliance with all food service legislation and regulations.
• Degree in Food Safety/Food Science/ Food Technology or Similar.
• Experience working within the food industry
• Compliance & Specifications exposure
• Proven track record working to BRC standards
• HACCP Level 2 Minimum
• Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages
• £28,000 – £35,000
• Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
If you are interested, please get in touch. Dominic.email@example.com or call 0131 226 5060 and ask for Dominic Wallen.