Occupational Health Advisor, North West England
Sector: Health & Safety
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Occupational Health Advisor / Greater Manchester / £32,000 – 4 days a week
Our client, are a large food manufacturing business, based in Greater Manchester. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Health Advisor to join the team.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team, who truly value each individual. If you want to be part of the family then read on…
• Responsible for preparing and implementing statutory health surveillance programme.
• Provide guidance, support and education to all employees on any health related matters, including active monitoring of ‘at risk’ groups
• Undertake home visits to any employees who are on long term sickness absence, implement an effective return to work plan
• Work closely with HR to advise on all health and sickness related matters, inclusive of legal requirements
• Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC PIN.
• Occupation Health Qualification, Audiological and Spirometry qualifications.
• Experience in a multi-functional, diverse environment.
• Financial/budget management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional to join a great team in a highly regulated industry.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Oliver Higgs on 0161 833 0181.