Technical Services First Line Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Technical Services First Line Manager / Lancashire / Competitive Salary
Our client, are a large manufacturing business, based in Lancashire. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Services First Line Manager to join the team.
• Working with CI and root cause analysis processes, i.e. 5s, Six Sigma, PDCA.
• Facilitating trade union meetings as and when required.
• Providing guidance for troubleshooting and emergency response activities.
• Ensuring all activities are in adherence to SLA and local governance, whilst also taking part in budgeting and financial tracking.
• Previous Technical Services and/or Maintenance experience within fast moving manufacturing environment.
• Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills.
• Strong negotiation and leadership, able to challenge management and staff where appropriate.
• Forward thinking and positive attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Oliver Higgs on 0161 833 0181.