Warehouse Team Leader
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Warehouse Team leader / Worcestershire / Up to circa £20,000 (plus paid overtime)
My client are looking for an experienced and inspirational leader to join their well-established large scale business.
• Develop, coach and set training objectives for staff within department.
• Implement the warehouse operations plan.
• Ensure that the department adheres to company systems relating to Hygiene, Health and Safety and other rules and regulations.
• Load and unload vehicles, put away products correctly and carry out all other relevant functions in the most cost effective manner.
• Experience in a Warehouse environment.
• Must have a Counterbalance License (Trained or refreshed in the last 3 years).
• Excellent team management skills.
• Experience in a Fast Moving FMCG environment (desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Oliver Higgs on 0161 833 0181.