Process Shift Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Shift Manager / Lancashire / £35,000
My client are looking for an experienced and inspirational leader to join their well-established large scale business.
• Take on responsibly for all production activities on shift.
• Responsible for KPI measurement and maintaining company standards.
• Manage, lead and develop all reports.
• Ensure staff are trained to the required standard.
• Have experience in Food or FMCG industry.
• Working knowledge of OEE, SIC and SAP ERP systems.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Excellent numeric and literacy skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Oliver Higgs on 0161 833 0181.