Operations Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Operations Manager / Cheshire
Are you looking to join a well-established and fast growing business where there is clear career development potential? If so, then read on!
The business have multiple sites in different areas of food manufacturing and they’re continuing to thrive in all areas. Their customers include major brands including Muller, Cadbury and Mondelez. This particular role is an exciting new venture within the business, working with products that include spray powders, milk powders and cheese and these are sold into the foodservice sector with Blue Chip customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operational Manager with experience in foodservice who is looking for a clear career development path.
• You will report directly to the Operations Director, leading the Operations of a new factory.
• Responsible for Production and Quality Management and Engineering Leadership Support (In depth Engineering Knowledge NOT required).
• Leading and maintaining high company standards.
• Deliver site Operational objectives.
• 5 years and above experience in the food industry.
• Experience and formal training in the BRC food standard.
• Highly Competent on Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Management or leadership experience with a hands-on approach to management and leading by example.
• Experience of Health & Safety.
If this role sounds of interest, don’t delay in sending your application. You can email me – email@example.com or call me on 0161 833 0181.