I am working with an exceptional client who are a leader within the industry. They are looking to add a NPI Technoligist in to the NPD team. My client are looking for someone who is looking for long term success and can eventually progress to management
Shift: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Location: West Yorkshire
• As part of the NPD team, you will work with other functions, ensuring a standardised approach to New Product Introduction, Process Improvements and Profit Improvement Projects (PIPs)
• Carry out factory trials on products
• Own production implementation – systems, paperwork, codes, recipe set up (internal and customer).
• Organise and co-ordinate factory trial activities (including NPI Led packaging trials) to ensure successful trial outcomes.
• Communicate the product quality standards as part of the NPI process and provide training to facilitate understanding and effective implementation.
• Working cross functionally with internal teams, customers, and brand marketing
• Numerical ability to record, interpret & analyse key process data
• Highly organized multi-tasker
• Project management skills: demonstrate flexibility & adaptability
• Attention to detail with structured approach
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further.