NPD Technologist, South West England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
A genuinely exciting opportunity for an NPD Technologist to join a well-established business about to embark on a new and exciting venture.
My client is a successful food manufacturer based in the South West that’s earnt a fantastic reputation within the industry for their high-standards and quality. To ensure those high standards never drop, they invest in and value their team, with many of the ‘family’ having stayed with and progressed within the business for a number of years.
Having just built a new state of the art facility, this business is expanding their NPD team to help with the launch of a number of new and exciting projects. As an integral part of the business, you’ll have a central role in ensuring the successful launch of tasty new products for their retailer customers.
• Developing new products for retailer customers from concept to launch.
• Raw material sourcing.
• Product costing.
• Assisting factory trials.
• Preparing samples for customers
• Assessing consumer trends and competitors’ products.
• Generating raw material, finished product and customer specifications.
The ideal candidate:
• Previous experience as an NPD Technologist within Food Manufacturing, high-risk background preferred.
• Good knowledge of retailer codes of practise is essential, with experience using the retailer online portals.
• Switched on, flexible and ready to take on a challenge.
This is a Monday-Friday position, offering between £25-30k p.a DOE.
It’s a 6 month FTC, with the view to making it a permanent position.
If you’re a passionate and motivated NPD Technologist that’s wanting to take on a new challenge in a company where there’s room for progression, this is not one to miss!