NPD Technologist (Graduate), South East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to work for a fantastic company who have won countless awards for their food products and deliver to a wide range of different sectors?
Do you have the drive and commitment to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment?
Please do apply now as this opportunity will be going fast!!
We are currently representing a leading player in the foodservice, sandwich and ready meals market who are looking to expand their growing team by adding an NPD Technologist to their retinue.
• Project management of NPD briefs from concept to launch.
• Customer contact and care during development.
• Co-ordinating samples for customers.
• Meeting with suppliers.
• At least a year’s worth of experience in Food Manufacturing.
• Passionate and motivate about food trends.
• Able to work flexibly and under pressure.
• Food Science Degree or equivalent.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary and package.
If you are interested in this role could you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Euan a call on 0131 226 5060 for a confidential chat.