NPD Technologist, North East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you the innovative type with a proactive and naturally creative nature? Are you looking for a new challenge in your NPD career?
In partnership with Fentimans, we are seeking an NPD Technologist. Fentimans are a rapidly growing business supplying branded products to UK retailers and independent stores. This company boasts a healthy and innovative product range.
• Lead the creation and/or development of liquid blends for new product (NPD) and existing product (EPD) projects, delivering results consistent with the businesses product brand promise, quality standards and project briefs.
• Working within in the Research and Development team to carry out relevant research and information gathering from suppliers, industry publications, events and other sources to ensure the business is up to date with the latest ingredient and related technology trends and advancements.
• Support the Quality Manager to ensure any liquid blend related customer complaints and issues are addressed.
• Support the Product Manager to ensure products meet regulatory requirements by ensuring all ingredients and associated packaging declarations are suitably compliant.
• Qualification in Food Science or related discipline.
• Experience in a similar role in the food and beverage industry
• Familiarity with laboratory working and awareness of the appropriate Health & Safety needs.
• The ability to carry out and record laboratory work accurately and in a tidy manner.
• Able to apply creativity to work.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Ambition and determination to push boundaries and break new ground.
• Time and task management.
What’s of offer?
A competitive salary, respective of professional experience
Holidays are 23 days plus bank holidays
A full job description and company brief will be provided on qualification.
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.
Due to the high number of applications, you will only be contacted if your CV is of interest to the role.