My client is in need of Food Science Graduate looking to start off their career with a Brilliant Food Company, no specific experience required.
You’ll be responsible for assisting the growing NPD department bringing concepts to life from the kitchen to launch. Working with major retailers in well-established and continually expanding food manufacturing firm.
– Working alongside other NPD team members across multiple projects to bring new products & processes to life across multiple accounts
– Successfully delivering agreed KPIs (critical path, trial success and quality) for new product launches from receipt of concept from WBD through to launch
– Clearly communicating the outcomes & next steps following factory trials (e.g. new products, raw materials, packaging or processes) to the relevant teams. Documenting with photos as necessary.
– Accurate completion of all documentation associated with NPD process (e.g. trial documents, sensory evaluation, recipe mix sheets etc.)
– Customer presentations/ Meeting with suppliers/ Competitor and market reviews
Get in touch if this great opportunity sparks your interest, please either apply directly for the job or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you!