A fantastic, worldwide, award winning client has an opportunity for an NPD Technical Assistant.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person with bundles of energy, drive, and enthusiasm to join a fast-paced team working in chilled ready to eat foods, manufacturing products, utilising both poultry, and vegan ingredients section of the business.
The Technical Assistant will provide professional development and technical support for all the Companies customers, ranging across QSR, B2B and B2C. There is travel involved in this role to other sites and customers.
• Liaising with EU manufacturing sites and UK customer
• Sample coordination between suppliers and customer
• Submission sheets for customer’s panel
• QAS to customer standards
• Benchmarking marketplace data – up to date / weekly store visits
• Updating team on new market products
• Product consistency panel reviews
• Artwork sign off / packaging coordination
• Keeping project trackers up to date
• Working to and maintaining Critical Path
• And more!
• Previous knowledge/ experience:
• NPD and Technical skills in food sector
• Full driving license to travel within the UK
• Passport to travel out with the UK
• Travel abroad (suppliers) / UK (customer)
• Working from home or our UK office
• Travel to Norfolk for panel meetings at least twice per month
• Ability to travel on short notice
• PC skills – excel, word Power Point
• Pension scheme
• 22 days holiday increasing to 27 with length of service
• Private Health after successful completion of probationary period
• Cash plan – Medicash
• Long term sickness insurance cover
• Death in service benefit
• Milage covered for work travel