NPD Manager, Yorkshire
Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Are you an NPD Manager looking for a new challenge? Or a Senior NPD Technologist looking for the next step?
Do you want to work and established company, high quality premium products and work closely with a high end retail customer.
Look no further; this job opportunity is not to be missed!!!
Our client, an Yorkshire based food business is looking to add an NPD Manager to the team due to expansion and company growth
Reporting directly to the Development & Innovation Controller, you will lead NPD & Innovation for specific categories across the factory, ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest standards within agreed critical paths and budgets, assisting in maintaining the company’s reputation as category leaders in the industry.
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
• Great career opportunities
• Competitive salary of Circa £45k alongside a brilliant package
• Working with some of the highest profile UK retail customers
• Pension and medical cover included
• Working with the highest quality products
• Management experience delivering NPD projects and juggling several Critical paths at once – meat experience is advantageous
• Has demonstrable experience managing relationships with major UK retailers
• Proven track record of leadership, team management and influencing skills
• Successfully launched products into the retail arena at a fast pace and demonstrated that they can launch commercially successful products
• A strong blend of creativity and commerciality
• UK Driving Licence
If the role of NPD Manager is of interest or you would like to discuss in more detail, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0131 226 5060 for a confidential chat