NPD Manager, East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
We’ve partnered on an exclusive basis with a growing ambient foods client who delivers branded products from around the world. Working with an impressive portfolio of major customers, selected branded licenses and other key partners. We’re looking for a driven NPD Manager to join this sustainability focused business during an exciting development phase.
If you’re ready for your next challenge and are keen to join a great team working on a portfolio of delicious and healthy products, please read on!
• Working cross-functionally you will manage the development process from concept all the way to the handover, whilst meeting all deadlines both internally and externally
• Working closely with customers you will develop and deliver briefs and new product ideas, creating and bringing to life new and innovative products
• Deliver on both concept creation and process delivery, this role will see you organising factory trials ensuring they are carried out to the highest standards
• The successful candidate will ideally bring an ambient NPD background
• Experience of working in a development role with proven knowledge and understanding of all stages in product development
• Your experience and understanding of working with retail customers will not go unnoticed either
• A good eye for innovation mixed with a generous dose of creativity and real passion for food will be vital too
• You will be a passionate foodie with commercial focus who is able to combine creativity with a complete understanding of full-scale production practicalities
• Have strong project management skills
• Your desire to continue learning and growing in your career will definitely score you extra points; if you’re a self-motivated Senior Technologist looking for a step up this could be a perfect opportunity!
What’s on offer
£35,000 - 40,000 Salary
If this brilliant opportunity sounds like a good next step, I’d love to hear from you! Please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060.