NPD Manager, East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
I am working a leading food company who have sites around Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. We are looking for an NPD Manager looking to progress their career.
This multisite company is rapidly growing and this brand new role had been created in response.
Working in the chilled sector, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the development for a key customer of the business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Manage the NPD Process to ensure all products are launched successfully, effectively and timely for the business working alongside technical, production, commercial and purchasing
• Accountable for the coordination and presentation of NPD to the retail customer
• Ensure product concepts are scaled up in the factory for timely accurate delivery to customer
• Manage factory trials involving the relevant technical and production personnel
• Stay up to date with all relevant food trends and food innovation
• Routinely customer facing to develop and build string and positive relationships with the customer and key personnel
• Good experience at Management level in NPD
• Experience of developing junior team members
• Working in a related customer facing NPD role in the FMCG retail food sector
• Degree qualification in Food Science, Food Technology, or related,
• Strong interpersonal skills, both internal and external
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Full clean driving licence
In return you will be offered a competitive salary 45-55K
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the NPD Manager vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060