NPD Manager, East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Manufacturer and a market leader. Now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing...
Manage NPD projects so they launch on time & achieve commercial targets. Achieve this through efficient collaboration with customers & internal functions especially Procurement, Production and Technical.
• Project Manage new products following the NPD Stage & Gate Process
• Set up and manage projects on Foods Connected NPD Workflow
• Gather information for product costings based on NPD Brief supplied by Concept & Commercial team
• Lead cross functional Feasibility Meetings to establish if & how concepts can be made and at what cost
• Present product submissions to customers alongside Development Chefs, Commercial & Insight
• Refine and align products with customer feedback
• Update relevant stakeholder as customers request changes to ensure product is still viable and any changes in cost are captured and communicated
• Handover customer approved concepts and documentation to Process & Site Teams for scale up
• Critical path management to Launch
• Chair cross functional weekly NPD Mtgs. Document actions and progress.
• Gather data for Post Launch Evaluation 12 weeks after launch
You will have a proven track record in new product development within Food Manufacturing. You may come from any food background more important is your ability to work well with other functions in order to best manage the critical path. My client offers excellent scope for career progression as a large and successful organisation set to continue in the same vain.
Mon-Fri Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.