Product Developer, East Anglia
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
I am working with a fantastic frozen food company based in East Anglia who are looking to add an Product Developer to the team
This company is going from strength to strength, and would be a fantastic time to join the team.
Directly supporting the Senior Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for managing the stage gate process from initial concept through to successful launch.
In addition to being customer facing for the major UK retail accounts
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Project management
• Support the technical team with artwork and packaging
• Attend pre-production team meetings
• Liaise with manufacturing sites
The ideal candidate need’s to be a great all-rounder, outgoing and able to communicate on all levels.
• At least 1 year’s industry experience within an NPD role
• The ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
• Confident and able to approach internal and external personnel on all levels
• Open, honest and trustworthy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Ability to work well and under pressure and to deadlines
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of £24k - £35k DOE
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the Product developer vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060