Market Leading Food Manufacturer now recruiting…
BASED NEAR HELENSBURGH
As Hygiene Manager you will manage the hygiene operations, ensuring compliance with the highest standards of hygiene, quality and health and safety, whilst leading, coaching and developing a strong team. To work as directed by the General Manager South to effectively and efficiently manage the department and
take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Hygiene Operations and staff within your control. Ensuring all jobs are carried out in a timely, safe and responsible manner and to the highest Hygiene, Quality, Food Safety and Health & Safety standards ensuring best practice as well as customer satisfaction
ROLE & CANDIDATE- Essential Requirements:
· Responsible attitude and proven supervisory experience. Supervisory skills and/or Effective
Leadership skills Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to resolve conflict and report issues
as they arise.
· Have fundamental knowledge of Hygiene procedures in a food production environment.
· Demonstrate a cohesive leadership style demanding exacting standards of operator competency
and development, recognising any need for training and providing the motivation and coaching to
further improve and develop performance within the team.
· Good management and strong organisational, leadership and communication skills – able to pass
on information clearly and precisely. Listens, takes action and feeds back where appropriate.
· Strong organisational and time management skills with the foresight to delegate as necessary
· Ability to build and maintain strong cross departmental relationships, i.e., Engineering, Production.
· Have a can-do, problem-solving approach with the ability to identify team strengths and adapt
people utilisation to meet and overcome all challenges faced.
· Actively leads by example, adhering to all policies and procedures.
· Flexible and adaptable working across multiple areas
· Takes ownership of own development
· Ability to create a safe, positive, and productive working environment
CANDIDATE- Preferable experience
· Flexible attitude to working hours and working arrangements.
· Attend training courses as required.
· Use your own initiative also with the ability to accept instructions from others when required.
· Understand how to encourage, influence, motivate, people and to direct individuals to get the best from them.
· Responsible for following policies and procedures and assisting/creating policies and procedures related to
your area of responsibility.
· Good written and numeric skills in order to complete more detailed records and reports where required.
· Demonstrates own commitment in delivering excellence, guidance to the team and wider departments.
· Actively listens, questions, informs, and communicates with others
• Share bonus program
• Market-leading pension
• Non-contributory life insurance and individual critical illness cover
• Generous Occupational Sick Pay
• 31 days’ holiday per year (inclusive of public holidays) and the option to buy or sell up to 3 days’ entitlement
• Enhanced relocation support
• Discretionary Area Allowance of £2,000
• Overtime paid daily
• Long service award – £500 after 5 years' service, £2,000 after 10 years' service
• Employee recognition scheme
• Professional development support and employee assistance program
• A commitment to health & safety and an excellent occupational health service
• Continuing investment in our business, our people and our technology
• Wider Wallet Scheme giving access to discounts from over 14,500 retailers in the UK
• Cycle to Work Scheme – saving between 25-39% on the cost of a new bike
MON-FRI Permanent Nights with flexibility
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.