New Product Dev, South East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recipe developer and Nutritionist who will be working in partnership with one of our fresh food-to-go clients in London.
If you love great quality food and combining well rounded nutrition and diverse flavours, to make eating healthier, delicious, and as easy and convenient as possible.
The successful candidate will be a key player in supporting ambitious growth plans, responsible for NPD projects. This is a varied role working on recipe development and meal plans, whilst also conducting nutritional consultations to new and existing customers. You will be managing your own projects, engaging with all departments, to take products from concept through to successful launch. You will also be responsible for instilling confidence and assurance in client food journeys, through nutritional expertise and motivation techniques.
WOULD SUIT SOMEONE WHO ….
• Has at least 1 years’ experience working in the food and/or nutrition industry
• Have a food science degree or relevant qualifications
• Must understand/ have a passion for nutrition
• A can-do attitude with energy and passion for all things food and nutrition
• Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative
• Fast learner and team-player
• Excellent food allergy understanding
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Strong understanding of Excel and Word
• To develop new recipes and meal plans
• Follow and keep up to date with food trends
• Responsible for managing and answering all nutritional based questions and concerns by customers
• Support customers throughout various dietary change, aiding progress towards health goals
• Responsible for creating and ensuring labels comply with FSA
• Study nutritional news and trends and write blogs, ensuring knowledge/advice is up to date
What is on offer?
• 28 days holiday
• Free food on days of work
• 5% commission on customer sales
• Salary for 28,000
A full job description and company brief will be provided on qualification.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent