Field Sales executive
Purpose of the role
A market leading food business are looking for an experienced Field Sales Representative to ensure they obtain new high-profile clients at a complex level. The successful candidate will have clear knowledge of the market and will focus on expanding the brand into the new markets.
London – Field Based
• Ensure commercial new business is won, via active prospecting and by managing a pipeline of prospect opportunities.
• Understand the market in which the company operates and how the organization’s products and services are used within the market.
• Grow and maintain customer relationships in line with a growth target and strong links.
• Use successful techniques for winning contracts, which include communicating the unique selling points of the business, being aware of the company’s operating and profit margins and of course understanding the clients’ specific requirements.
Skills and experience
• Be able to successfully work on own initiative.
• Selling and negotiation skills
• Knowledge in commercial insight and key profit levers
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Good understanding of businesses and high-end restaurants sector in London
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Work towards tight deadlines
• Be able to keep up to date with industry trends, regulations and legislation.
Salary / Package
Circa £40k + OTE Bonus
• 5% Profit-Sharing scheme
• Sales Bonus
• Training and development
• Business mileage
• 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 33 days of leave with length of service.
• Access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and savings
• Free support with personal legal, medical, health and wellbeing issues
• A free telephone counselling service
• Cycle to work scheme.