NAV Developer – NAV 2013/NAV 365
Retail & Ecommerce Fashion Business
Based on site in North London
A popular British fashion retailer with stores nationwide and a strong E-commerce presence. Predominantly dealing with women’s fashion and accessories. They manufacture as well as source from suppliers, they also provide their products across the globe.
This is the key role in supporting and managing the continuous improvement of their ERP system. You’ll be providing your expertise to develop final solutions for users to test prior to implementation. This role will see you;
• Enhance or develop functionality based on business requirements
• Provide support and code fixes of core NAV configuration
• NAV testing to ensure development meet the requirements
• Provide expertise, guidance and training whilst building the in-house NAV function
To be considered for this position you will need to be experienced as a software developer, specifically working with NAV C/ SIDE C/ AL development language. You will also need;
• Solid understanding of Dynamics NAV 2003/362 functionalities and technical processes
• Experienced of integrating NAV with an EPOS solution- preferably Retail-J (RJ)
• The ability to interpret business requirements and translate into concise, logical code
• Ideally from retail, fashion sector
This business is in a rapid period of growth and development so their will be future career growth opportunities. They are offering a generous salary depending upon your experience.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat, thanks.