National Account Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
E-Commerce National Account Manager
Do you want to work for a natural personal care business with on-tend vibrant branding?
This business is based in the North West and has impressive presence in the E-Commerce market, with an exciting range of beauty products in its portfolio.
• P&L Responsibility on online/ Ecomms accounts
• Plan, develop and agree an annual Joint Business Plans
• Maximise listings and online presence
• Monitor, progress and review Joint Business Plans with the customer and with the Head of E-Commerce, activating contingency plans when needed
• Agree co-marketing and monthly promotional plans with customers
• Agree listings for all new product and brands as appropriate
• Design with Commercial team an annual plan of activity for e-Commerce partners
• Stock forecasting
• To build strong positive working relationships
The Successful Candidate:
• Previous NAM experience within the E-Commerce channel for a Personal care or consumer goods brand
• Experience with full P&L responsibility for an online account ( i.e Ocado, Amazon, Ebay, Prettylittlething, boohoo)
• Demonstrable negotiation skills and strong experience with joint business plans
• Desirable – managerial experience or dotted line support
• Driven to succeed
Sounds like you? Interested?
Contact Jodi.email@example.com / 0161 833 0181