National Account Manager – Foodservice
FMCG Food Business
A food business is looking to appoint a NAM to identify and manage current Foodservice relationships i.e Restaurants, Café’s & Fish and Chip Shops.
England – Hybrid – Lancashire
Purpose of the role
To develop and maintain effective, profitable, commercial relationships with existing food manufacturing and food service.
– Responsible for ensuring all customer account pricing is negotiated/ submitted and implemented.
– Develop compelling business plans with customers to secure longer terms partnerships.
– Maintain businesses website and advertisement campaigns.
– Ensure that all internal commercial reporting such as KPI data, monthly customer reviews are completed in an accurate & timely manner
– Be accountable for setting annual budgets for customer accounts/ marketing spend and monitoring performance on a monthly basis.
Skills and experience
– Full Driving license
– Minimum of 2-year experience in a Foodservice account manager role
– Previous customer facing role (s)
– Relevant experience within the Food sector
– Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
– Knowledge of excel and other associated office packages.
Salary / Package
Circa £35k – £40k + Company Car + Bonus