National Account Manager
Company Car Allowance of £400/month
Are you an ambitious self-starter seeking a new challenge in the Food Service industry?
Our client is an exciting, fast growing food product supplier seeking a driven National Account Manager to join their team. Operating across Food Service, Manufacturing and Retail markets, you will be responsible for growing sales through existing customers while predominantly driving new business.
– Developing and delivering a 3-year Sales and Marketing Strategy to set business objectives and continue growth.
– Undertaking client meetings and visits to grow sales.
– Winning new business across all applicable food service areas.
– Documenting monthly sales reports.
– Working between Supply Chain and Technical Team to appropriately forecast.
– Working with Finance Team to ensure credits are processed.
With the company aiming for a further period of growth, the new National Account Manager will additionally be responsible for managing and acquiring large national accounts.
– 3 to 5 years’ experience of B2B Sales within food industry.
– Proven experience in successful business acquisition and development.
– Must be able to appropriately identify markets for new business in food service industry.
– Innovative and creative thinker who will be able to envisage how products can be utilised by end-users.
– Engaging, confident character – experience of trade shows and similar activities will provide success.