My client is a manufacturer of good quality bakery products who are implementing an exciting growth plan to double their turnover. Great product range with a strong USP and in a good position to win more market share and open new opportunities.
This is a role for someone who likes being out with people and on the road, you will visit independent wholesalers and build relationships with the buyers, owners, sales managers and sales teams. There will also be the chance to manage national end user accounts like pub and restaurant chains.
• Must know foodservice wholesale and end users.
• Ability to manage themselves, plan journeys and map out a successful week.
• Food industry experience.
• Willingness to travel and stay nights away when needed.
• Living in Midlands or South England.
Negotiable salary and package circa £40-45k + car allowance + bonus
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 0131 226 5060.