If you are looking for a new challenge in a fun, fast paced and progressive business then we have the opportunity for you!!
We already have development programme mapped out, showing how you can progress to National Account Manager level, better still we'll coach and mentor you along the way, ensure you continue to develop and become your best!
Once you have found your feet in the commercial team, you will look after the day to day management of a well know nationwide convenience retailer portfolio. This is a channel that is continuing to grow for our client and offers real opportunity to grow with it.
• Is one of the biggest in their category and has led the way with exciting innovation and brand development
• Have an excellent people focused culture, with a true team mentality
• Seeks the next generation of talent with this exciting National Account Executive opportunity
• A National Account Executive role to work on a key customer
• The National Account Exec will work with the Senior NAM and take responsibility for a proportion of the customer/category
• National Account Executives are responsible for owning and negotiating JBP and driving the commercial strategy with your customer
• Be the internal customer champion, working cross functionally
• Will be a driven and hungry National Account Executive or Regional Account Manager looking to take their first step in national accounts
• Be FMCG trained and have worked with customers at head office/Buyer level
• Have a basic understanding of a P&L and how to leverage
• Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and a results driven career
• Be able to communicate clearly and at a senior level
What's on offer?
• Highly Competitive Base Salary
• Bonus, company car and package
• Be a part of a culture with a track record of cross functional progression
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.
Due to the high number of applications, you will only be contacted if your CV is of interest to the role.