Multi Skilled Technician, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer (Elec Bias) looking for an exciting new role?
I am working with a leading food manufacturer who produce many mainstream supermarket products. They are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Technician who has vast experience with PLC’s and SCADA and is excellent at fault finding. They have a state-of-the-art facility on the outskirts of Sheffield which is an exciting place to work as part of a fantastic team.
Shifts: 3-week shift rotation Mon-Fri (Days 06:00-14:00, Afters 14:00-22:00, Nights 22:00-06:00).
Title: Multi-Skilled Technician.
• Carrying out Planned and Preventative Maintenance.
• Responding to Breakdowns.
• Ensure continuous operational activity.
• Fault Finding on PLC’s (Siemens & Allen Bradley).
• Recognised Electrical/Mechanical Apprenticeship.
• Working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems.
• Manufacturing Experience.
• To be an enthusiastic, hardworking, and motivated engineer, keen on career progression and working as part of a team.
If this role is suited to you and your experience then please do get in touch, to work with this leading food manufacturer in this state-of-the-art facility.