Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Job Title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £38K Basic + Bonus
Shift Pattern: Double Days (No Nights)
Our client is a leading Company within the food industry with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. They are looking for an aspirational Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team as they grow as a business.
• Perform reactive and proactive maintenance on a variety of packaging and process equipment
• Carry out regular maintenance, PPMs and reactive, where directed
• Troubleshoot breakdowns across a range of equipment to provide minimal downtime
• Maintain documentation to provide historical records of breakdowns and PPMs
• Fault finding and repair to all mechanical systems, pneumatic, hydraulic and PLC operated machineries.
• Attend meetings and deputise for the Senior Engineer when needed
• Lead projects and improvements and meet due dates
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The company are searching for candidates experience within a similar role. Candidates must have an electrical bias with strong mechanical experience is essential. Ideally you will have food manufacturing experience with a time served apprenticeship.
• Multi-Skilled with an electrical bias
• HNC or Apprenticeship trained
• Experience in FMCG
• Attention to detail
• Team player
Referral scheme - You will receive £200 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details