Multi-skilled Engineer, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join a major UK food manufacturer.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Award Schemes
Shifts: (Nights) Sun – Thurs 11:30pm – 7am
Location: Greater Manchester
This company has invested millions into their engineering department over recent years and are pushing for organic growth moving forward. You will be coming on-board at a critical time as they are rapidly developing the business. Career progression, training and development are all available if you have the right attitude, willingness to learn and the drive to succeed.
The role will include:
• Completion of PPM while adhering schedules
• Complete daily engineering work report sheets
• Reports faults so they can be put right quickly to keep downtime to a minimum.
• To work as part of a team and operate complex machinery and equipment.
• To perform engineering functions within capability or area of expertise. Drive cost saving opportunities within site utilities
I am interested in hearing from you if you have some of the following:
•Solid understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Ideally qualified to a City & Guilds level 2 or equivalent
• Good problem-solving skills
• Basic H&S awareness
• Basic Food Safety Awareness
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a great business, don’t delay in sending your application! You can contact me on 0161 833 0181 or email me - Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org.