Job type: Permanent
I am currently looking to recruit 2 Maintenance Engineers to join an exciting food manufacturer based in West Wales. You will provide front line reactive maintenance to the production line and minimise downtime, whilst also carrying out planned maintenance schedules.
Nights - £34,000
Day Shifts - £30,000
• To diagnose faults and to test, repair and maintain Mechanical / Electrical equipment
• Use PPM schedules to carry out maintenance tasks on equipment
• Conduct Site Maintenance as required to maintain the plant and working environment
• Play an active role in continually developing the business and production line
• To adhere to all Health & Safety principles on site.
• To work as part of a team and operate complex machinery and equipment.
• To perform engineering functions within capability or area of expertise.
• Actively fault find across a number of different types of machinery to minimise the downtime and get the plant back in to service as quickly as possible.
• You will identify cost effective improvements to plant equipment, improving efficiency and reliability
You will have:
• Relevant food experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer (ideally electrical bias)
• Have some form of Electrical Qualification (ideal)
• Have some form of Engineering qualification (NVQ/apprentice trained) (ideal)
• Ability to work in a team and individually
• Health & Safety awareness
• Working knowledge of food-specific equipment will be beneficial
If this role sounds like something you are interested in then please contact me on 0161 833 0181 or by email on Jacob.email@example.com