Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer looking to work with an exciting and modern food manufacturer?
I am working with a leading and well renowned food manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to join a modern facility.
The business manufacture various Michelin quality pork, chicken, beef and lamb products for many large-scale supermarkets, restaurants and retailers. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Salary: £35,000.00 – £37,000.00
Shifts: Mon-Fri (11am-8pm)
Location: Brechin, Angus
• Carry out planned and preventative maintenance.
• Respond to breakdowns.
• Maintain and check safety equipment.
• Fault finding on PLC’s.
• Ensure continuous operational efficiency.
• Implement Continuous Improvement Techniques.
• Manufacturing Experience (Essential)
• Food Safety Level 3.
• NVQ Level 3 qualified Engineer.
If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.