Multi-Skilled Engineer- DAYS, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER- WORKING DAYS
Our client has earned a place as a market leader from a strong combination of tradition and innovation. For years this Food Manufacturer has supplied into an impressive range of customers. It is also important to stress this business has been very resilient to the COVID Climate and the popularity of products shows no signs of diminishing! With a very low turnover of staff and a real emphasis on people development, now a fantastic opportunity arises to join this successful outfit...
Within a fast-paced and engaging environment, you will join a friendly team who share their knowledge and best practice, making this the ideal role in which to strengthen your skill-set.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will help to deliver our plant and equipment maintenance activities.
You’ll support the smooth running of the manufacturing and packing processes by:
- Helping to deliver the long-term maintenance strategy for all equipment
- Carrying out fault-finding tasks
- Responding to major shutdowns and assisting with upgrades
- Performing planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance activities
- Completing engineering documentation
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Served a recognised apprenticeship or have experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, ideally pharmaceutical or food
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities
- An analytical mind-set
- Good communication skills
- High Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Paid volunteering community day
- Flexible benefits scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a full time role, working 39 hours per week MON-FRI on a rotation of early and late shifts of 05:45 – 14:15 and 13:45 – 22:15. Occasional weekend work is required, so a flexible approach to working hours is key.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.