INTERNAL AUDITOR, Northern Ireland
Location: Northern Ireland
Job type: Permanent
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, career minded individual who is keen to progress their career with a large known meat processor in Northern Ireland, this individual will work as part of the existing, technical and quality teams conducting internal quality audits in their sites, reporting to the site technical manager.
• Preparing relevant aide memoires
• Completion of relevant internal audit reports
• Reviewing corrective action responses and closing out relevant non-conformances with technical, quality and operations as appropriate.
• Conducting GMP and GHP audits
• Conducting traceability challenges both internally and with raw material suppliers
• Reviewing and completing supplier approval.
• Managing and maintaining all relevant documentation.
• Other associated technical duties.
1 years of experience working a quality / technical role in the food industry
• Experience with FSMS & HACCP, Allergen Management systems, Quality Management and food labelling.
• Strong interpersonal skills as the role will involve interfacing with major retailers and other internal and external customers
• A high level of motivation, be career driven and self-disciplined with ability to meet strict deadlines;
• A BTEC level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in a food science, food technology or a related discipline a definite advantage
• Demonstrable experience in conducting internal quality audits and with a recognised internal auditor qualification
• Previous experience in dealing with major UK multiples
• Salary early 20’s
• Holidays -29 pro rata
• Pension – Nest
• Private Parking
• Company Shop – Discounted
• Canteen Facilities
• Personal Development and Training