Front Line Manager - Production, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
I am currently working with one of the countries well-known brands, who, due to expansion is looking for Front Line Managers (Production) for their processing facility.
As a key member of the team your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for the proactive management of risk assessments and SOPs
• Responsible for own health and safety in an area in line with company procedures from handbooks, signage, induction, notifications and training documentation.
• Conducts regular risk assessments in conjunction with Staff members, L&D Trainers, Union, and HSE Advisor (where applicable) to improve the area and control the risks.
• Responsible for championing a positive food safety & quality culture in the area you are responsible for.
• Responsible for coaching fellow work colleagues and new members of the team on positive food safety & quality culture in an area in line with company procedures.
• Responsible for ensuring machinery food safety and quality checks are completed in line with company protocol contributing to a positive food safety culture. Reporting food safety critical defects promptly to the Technical Department and Line Manager.
Skills and Experience Required for the position:
• Intermediate HACCP (or equivalent)
• 3+ years of Production & Packing leadership experience; with exposure to FMCG environments, M&S audit standards and being ‘audit ready’.
• Experience of working in Chilled or frozen environments working with meals production,
• Efficient in delivering objectives and key measures.
• Ability to lead Production & Packing segments of audits and ensure delegated Managers are able to lead also.
Hours of work Monday to Friday on a fixed pattern, either 06:00 -14:00 or 14:00 - 22:00
There is a potential of the role moving to a rotating day and back (NO WEEKENDs) which could warrant a higher salary.
The role is based in the North Lincolnshire and surrounds