Production Team Leader
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
As a Production Team Leader, your responsibilities will include but not limited too:
• Oversee the agreed people management practices, managing, guiding and coaching direct reports whilst demonstrating best practice at all times.
• Control and manage a team of people (both direct and temporary labour) on the production lines.
• Ensure product is packed according to Quality Management Procedures in line with customer specifications.
• Responsible for streamlining and continually improving manufacturing processes.
• Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing
• To ensure that the working environment is clean and tidy and following all Health and Safety guidelines.
• To ensure the correct quantity of staff are used for each production job and balanced in accordance