Location: South West Scotland
Job type: Permanent
• Liaise with key customers in meeting their technical and quality assurance requirements.
• Work closely with the owner to ensure the factory meets quality and safety expectations at all times.
• Ensure compliance with retailer codes of practice,
Ensure Technical and Quality compliance through strategy, audits, developing improvement plans, training and managing staff.
You will oversee hygiene, food handling processes and ensure all HACCP records are up to date. Knowledge and understanding of GMP's, BRC's and HACCP is essential.
The successful candidate will have experience of developing and managing quality systems, auditing,
• Working knowledge of industry best practice, HACCP principles, and experience with recognized quality assurance schemes such as BRC and
• PC Literate; must be confident with MS Excel and other common industry IT systems.
• Excellent communicator and analytical, detailed approach.
• Have a positive, ‘can-do’ and practical approach to problem-solving.
• Take ownership of your responsibilities and be able to manage your priorities and time effectively.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with major retailers and a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience, ideally in chilled (meat, poultry or seafood) or a related sector.
Salary mid 20’s