Global Food Manufacturer – Food Processing Site
Greater Manchester, Nr Oldham
Steeped in history and centuries old this global food processing organisation are proud of their products, processes, and sustainability. As a world leading exporter, they provide their products across the globe and have a reputation for tasty and quality products for all the family.
This is a fantastic time to become part of this organisation, they have big plans starting to happen with their brand-new state of the art facility which is just about to open its doors!
This position offers the right candidate genuine career progression, the aim of this role is to become a UK wide position.
In essence this role will see you manage the planning & procurement of dry goods, raw materials and optimise the flow of materials. Your duties will include.
• Manage the sites warehouse capacity, inventory targets to ensure availability of components to the production line.
• Day-to-Day MRP for factory, ensuring detailed production plans are delivered and achievable.
• Coordinate with purchasing, sales, and central procurement teams to develop and maintain scheduling and meet budget goals.
• Manage incoming supply vs dry goods stock against requirement for production.
• Maintain accurate master data within MRP.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• Solid MRP Planning experience.
• Experience from short shelf-life food manufacturing on a large scale
• Ideally a bachelor’s degree is Supply Chain Management or similar field.
• Experience with SAP and factory/manufacturing management software’s
• Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
If successful, the salary for this role c£40,000.00 + a generous package.
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact me ASAP.