Systems Support Analyst
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Systems Support Analyst - ERP, EDI, SQL, WMS
Systems Support Analyst required to join an established market leader within their sector based in Bury St Edmunds.
You will be joining a small close-knit team to assist with the day to day maintenance, support and systems administration for various internal business applications.
- To ensure that all support issues are fully understood, managed and resolved within our agreed SLA.
- Identify areas of improvement and lead activities that will increase the team’s performance and provide a better service.
- Collaborate with all IT teams to resolve issues/risks in the end to end solution.
- Collaborate with and manage 3rd party suppliers to identify and resolve issues/risks in a timely fashion.
- Support change, incident and problem management processes and group wide user communications.
- On call out of hours support required as part of an agreed rota.
- Ensure clear documentation is created and maintained as required.
Skills in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Experience in a support environment
- ERP Knowledge
- EDI Knowledge
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
As a Systems Support Analyst you can expect a competitive salary as well as a wide range of employee benefits such as employee discount, 25 days holiday, free parking and excellent training.
If you're interested in the position above then please apply and contact Max Lynn at D R Newitt for more information