ERP Support & Development Analyst
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
ERP Support & Development Analyst - ERP, Java, SQL, Manufacturing
ERP Support & Development Analyst required to join an International FMCG company in Norfolk.
The ERP Support & Development Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance, development and support of the Business Systems as well as system improvement and development.
Experience in ERP and Java are essential. Other in-house technologies include CRM, EDI and WHM.
You will be working collaboratively with process owners and other stakeholders, as well as being responsible for the development and implementation of system improvements and updates e.g. electronic order file creation and transfer programs using formal specifications but also working without specifications.
- Provide end user support on all business systems and route support requests to third party support providers.
- Manage new users/leavers on all business systems.
- Support, maintain and develop Java based interfaces to the ERP and other systems.
- Develop and maintain sql based reports and queries.
- Ensure continuity of systems/servers and IT infrastructure, install software and patches.
- Identify areas for process and system improvements and developments.
- Evaluation and documentation of existing business systems and process.
- Be involved in cross-departmental projects to expand your knowledge of the business and make IT systems recommendations.
- Assist in the day to day running of the IT department.
- Java Development
- MS SQL Server
- ERP Systems Development / Improvement
- FMCG background
- PHP or Python
- Web development
If you're interested in the role above then please apply and contact Max Lynn at D R Newitt for more information.