.Net Developer, Yorkshire
Sector: IT & Digital
Job type: Permanent
My client, a leading manufacturer within their industry is looking for an experienced .Net developer to join their growing IT department.
You will be responsible for building .Net applications utilising primarily C#.Net as well various other technologies where relevant.
The main duties of this role are as follows:
- Researching, design, writing and testing new software programs
- maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
- Updating and modify existing systems
- Investigate the best new technologies which should be utilised
- creating technical specifications and test plans
- SQL Server
- Mobile App development (windows mobile)
- developing windows based client/server
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP
You will ideally be based out of my clients head office in Hull, however they would consider letting the right candidate work from either their Leeds or Barnsley office's as well as some remote working further down the line.
If this role is of interest please apply and contact Max Lynn at D R Newitt for more information.