IT Project Manager, North West England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
My client is a leading manufacturer in their industry across the UK and Europe and are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join them for an initial 12 months fixed term contract.
In this role you will be required to work across various sites throughout the UK, however will be primarily based in either Blackburn or Hull. My client is undergoing a large IT transformation project and is looking for someone to have the following experience:
- Project management of multiple IT (AMS and IMS) projects
- Experience of application implementations (ERP, Payroll, On-premise / Cloud based applications)
- Liaising with Vendors on key deliverables, budgets
- Understanding of the risks associated with lifting / shifting & upgrading applications and infrastructure
- Experience of separating applications and infrastructure between businesses
- Holding Vendors and internal Project teams accountable to deliver projects on time and in budget
- Problem solver and bringing key stakeholders with you
If you're an IT Project Manager who isn't afraid to get stuck in and enjoys the technical side just as much as the Project Management side then this could be the perfect role for you.
This is an immediate requirement and so please apply and contact Max Lynn and D R Newitt for more information.