Join my client's team as a Media and Content Manager!
Are you a creative, social media-savvy individual with a passion for savoury snacking foods? If you're looking for an opportunity to make your mark in the digital world while working with a leading savoury snack food manufacturer in the UK, look no further!
Why Join them?
• An exciting role in a rapidly growing startup
• A team-oriented work environment
• The opportunity to own, propose and implement your ideas!
• Collaborate with a passionate team of food enthusiasts.
• Shape and execute digital marketing strategies.
• Craft compelling content for social media platforms.
• Opportunity for career growth and development.
• Manage the global social media channels: (TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook)
• Content Calendar: Own the calendar of what’s coming up & build excitement around it.
• Build Relationships: Grow the brand’s community & have some fun with comments & DMs.
• Create content: Focus on video – enjoy creating content on your own and collaborating with creatives. The ability to edit your videos is a plus!
• Data & Reporting: Provide weekly and monthly reports on the performance of social activity.
• Strategic: Identify industry trends. Develop social media strategies to increase reach and engagement.
• Stay up to date: With the latest trends, apps, and design tools in social media.
• Ideally 5 years of experience in a similar role, but you don’t have to come from a food background.
• Find the fun! As a brand that has a cheeky tone of voice, they’d love you to ramp up their humorous content through original ideas, behind-the-scenes content, and trends. If there’s a funny meme or trend, what’s their spin on it?
• Ability to create content quickly and efficiently.
• Have an eye for great creativity and design.
• Proven experience in managing social media channels and developing social media strategies.
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills – the ability to use data and results to improve social media strategies.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment!
• Fluent in English & familiar with USA culture is a plus – understanding of the industry and willingness to learn it.
• Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
• 25 + 8 days holiday
• Government pension
• 1 – 2 days working from home
• Early finish at 4pm on Fridays (usual hours are 9am – 6pm)
• Full-time employees receive equity
• Free snacks!
Join us on a flavourful journey through the world of savoury snacks!
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to fuse your social media prowess with your love for savoury snacking foods. Apply today and set off on a thrilling career adventure with my client!