Job title: Mechanical Technician
Shifts: 3 week shift rotation (Days Lates Nights)
• Drive departmental machine output to maximize productivity while ensuring adherence to design specifications.
• Collaborate with team members to facilitate continuous improvements in manufacturing performance
• Machine inspection
• Fault finding and corrective action.
• Maintenance of automated inspection systems
• Provision of engineering and operational support to a manufacturing area
• My client are a renowned global manufacturer, going through extensive growth
• At the heart of their organization lie unwavering core values that drive all our endeavours.
• Their mission is to surpass customer expectations by delivering cutting-edge and eco-friendly products of the highest quality.
• They have a passionate and devoted team that is deeply committed to creating a positive environmental impact.
Who they need
• Knowledge of high speed and/or food processing production
• Problem solving
• Adaptable and connect with others
• A formal qualification in appropriate subject ONC/HNC, BTEC/City and Guilds in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
• 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
• 10k Life Assurance
• Auto enrolment pension – 3% employees’ contribution and 5% employers contribution
• Referral scheme – £125 after 13 weeks and £125 after 26 weeks if the employee they have referred stays
If you are interested in the role please get in touch.