Mechanical Engineer, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £39,000 +
Shifts: Rotating shift pattern. Days and nights.
D R Newitt have an exciting role based in Cheshire for a Mechanical Engineer to come on board with an exciting company within the FMCG industry. You will have little oversight from management so the right candidate will have the drive to succeed, the ability to work very independently and to organise your own workload!
• Work on the high-speed production lines
• Work closely with other members of the team to minimise downtime
• PPM’s/Scheduled maintenance
• Site/plant maintenance
• Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis
• Work from engineers drawings
• Project work
• Organise contractors on site
• Work with sensors, 3 phase motors and contactors
• Effective communication with the Engineering Manager, your colleagues and across the business in a professional manner.
• Adhere to health and Safety responsibilities at all times.
• Ensure that the work area is kept clean and tidy in accordance with company initiatives such as LEAN and in accordance with health and safety requirements.
• Apprentice Trained
• City & Guilds Qualified
• 3 years’ experience within the FMCG industry
• HNC Qualified (ideal)
The company really invests in their staff and will supply full training with this role. You will have the chance to undertake new qualifications and training courses so there is definitely great scope for progression and development!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to get in contact with me by applying within, calling Jacob on 0161 833 0181 or by email at Jacob.Champion@drnewitt.com